Join our incredible team of passionate
members in SeekACE family
We are looking for an aspiring data scientist who will learn as well as work with us to discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be to apply data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Implement processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Select features, build models using appropriate machine learning techniques.
- Implement Data Engineering pipelines to implement Machine Learning projects.
- Extend company's data with third party sources of information when needed as our project are based on our foreign client's guideline.
- Do ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Skills and Qualifications –
- Data-oriented personality.
- Great communication skill is a must.
- Good scripting and programming skills is highly required.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Basic knowledge of common data science toolkits, such as R, Python (Numpy, Scikit, Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas etc). Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Basic understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc. is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Data Science Engineering platform's like Apache Spark etc. will be a plus.
Industry standard compensation and good hikes for the suitable candidates.
We are looking for enthusiastic and exceptional C++ developer to join our team! As a C++ Developer you will be responsible for creating a beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
Responsibilities and Duties –
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code.
- Work on extensions of existing products.
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products.
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules.
- Hands on of algorithm complexities.
- Development of the next generation software.
- Knowledge of Database systems – indexes, filters.
Required Experience –
- 5 – 7+ years of experience in C++.
- BS/BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge.
- Good OOP knowledge.
- Software development lifecycle experience.
- Experience with Android/ OS X/ IOS, Windows and LINUX.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol (Good knowledge of Networking & socket programming).
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests.
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products.
Industry standard Compensation and good hike for the suitable candidate.